This week’s top engineering job is a Electrical Maintenance Engineer job. This has been chosen as it is:
- With a world leading health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals.
- The company employs approximately 6,000 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide.
- This is an exciting opportunity be involved in pioneering projects as well as access to state of the art facilities.
- This is a permanent position with an excellent package on offer, coupled with an on-call bonus.
- My client is looking for an experienced 17th edition qualified maintenance engineer who has got previous experience of working within a pharmaceutical company, according to GMP standards.