This week’s top engineering job is a Maintenance Supervisor job. This has been chosen as:
- This client is one of the largest hazardous waste management companies in Europe who also operate in the USA and Brazil, operating over 60 fixed plants.
- They are committed to minimise the environmental impact of hazardous waste with their treatment and recovery processes.
- It’s a permanent position for which this client is ready to offer a competitive salary along with a bonus, pension and 25 days holidays.
- The ideal candidate should be a apprentice trained electrical technician/engineer, qualified to a minimum of HNC standard with the Knowledge of COMAH and H&S legislation.
- Practical /supervisory experience gained within a chemical, waste incineration or power generation environment is necessary.