This week’s chosen job of the week is an Electrical Maintenance Engineer job. This has been selected as it is:
- A position is based with a world-leading health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals.
- The company employs approximately 6,000 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide.
- An exciting opportunity be involved in pioneering projects as well as access to state of the art facilities.
- A permanent position with an excellent package on offer, coupled with an on-call bonus.
- This client is looking for an experienced 17th edition qualified maintenance engineer who has got previous experience of working within a pharmaceutical company, according to GMP standards. Experience of using control panels(contractors, starters, inverters, other motor starters and PLC’s) would be highly beneficial.