Our engineering job of the week is an Engineering and Maintenance Manager role. This has been chosen as:
- It is with a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals with revenues of approximately $13 billions, their chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets.
- This organisation operates more than 100 manufacturing and R&D facilities in more than 30 countries and employ approximately 16,000 associates within 5 distinct business divisions.
- This is a temporary position (which will go permanent for the ideal candidate) for which the client is ready to offer a competitive salary of around £42000-£55000 with excellent benefits.
- You will be leading the maintenance & engineering teams to provide them with an effective engineering system that delivers the performance targets by mentoring and coaching all of the team to deliver their potential.
- This client is looking for an electrical/mechanical engineer, experienced within the chemical or pharma industries to work in their top tier COMAH site managing CAPEX projects.