CK Technical have four excellent opportunities with a global pharmaceutical company based in Waterford, Ireland. Each role offers a great yearly salary and benefits package on a 23 month fixed term contract, with the possibility for going permanent.
The roles on offer
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers and agencies to define and improve manufacturing and development operations.
- Optimisation of manufacturing and development operations.
- Identification and implementation of opportunities for improvements.
- Carry out repair and maintenance tasks of all process and / or facilities equipment, to achieve an acceptable level of production output in full compliance with Quality and Safety and cGMP Standards.
- Input of data into Maintenance PM System including the operation of such systems.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvements across the plant.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards conforming to company, cGMPs, cGLPs, SOPs, regulatory regulations and guidelines.
- Review and approval of change controls and related documentation in compliance with regulatory approvals and GMP requirements.
- Perform review of documentation / investigations / deviations / CAPAs / reports.
- Provide quality expertise & support to the QA team and site.
- Lead a team of Quality Assurance specialists to excellent performance through a structured quality system delivering compliance, customer service and a positive team-based work environment.
- Oversee the day to day management of QA systems (eg Trackwise, Deviations, CAPAs, Electronic Batch Record review etc), directing the workload of the QA Specialists.
Why relocate to Waterford, Ireland?
Nestled on the coast of Ireland ‘sunny South East’ Waterford is the oldest city in the country. The city is full of history and culture, from its founding by the Vikings through to it’s famed Waterford Crystal there is plenty to see and do here.
There is also a bustling economy with over 3000 people employed in the pharmaceutical and other scientific industries in Waterford. Waterford could be a great place for you to energize your career and attain that work life balance everyone is looking for.