This is an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a leading medical diagnostics company with an international reputation.
- This is a field based position covering the Midlands/South of England on a permanent basis.
- The candidate will be responsible for the installation, service, repair and support of a range of cutting-edge medical in-vitro diagnostic instruments in various laboratories within the UK.
- This client is looking for someone with a strong background in electrical/electronics engineering.
- This a day role working Monday-Friday for which my client is able to offer up to £30,000 with potential OT payments.
- A company vehicle will be provided to the successful applicant, so a full UK driving licence is essential.