Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to use your skills across customer sites not only in the UK but abroad also?
Emily Mills is recruiting for a Service Technician to join an American diagnostics company who provide technical service and support of Quantra systems throughout Europe.
- Our client is developing a diagnostic platform that provides actionable information to guide the management of critical bleeding.
- The right candidate will be home based and will be required to travel extensively throughout Europe.
- The role will include troubleshooting and repairing instrument systems at customer sites and repair depots.
- This is an exciting role for someone with a BEng/Meng Degree in Engineering with a minimum of two years of related work experience.
- This is a home based role.