CK Technical are currently recruiting for a number of degree qualified Quality Engineers to join a leading, innovative medical device company that develops and manufactures diagnostic-led care solutions globally, based in Stirling. There are numerous roles available at junior, mid and senior levels for Quality Engineers with experience working to ISO 13485, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and MDSAP Regulations. Any experience in post-launch IVD or medical device activities is also highly desirable.
Find out more about the roles on offer:
- Provide support to the QA team in managing the day to day QMS activities.
- Review packaging batch and raw material records.
- Contact suppliers for compliance records.
- Provide QA input to manufacturing support, supply chain activity, process validation and other areas.
- Update and maintain Device Master Records.
- Execute internal audits.
- Be accountable for maintaining compliance of the company’s quality management systems.
- Drive quality improvements within the company.
- Coordinate QA activities associated with changes in the QMS, release, complaint investigations, validation and supplies quality.