CK Technical are recruiting for two Electrical Design Engineers to join one of the UK’s leading providers of combined heat and power (CHP) units. The roles will be based at their site in Horsham, West Sussex.
Read more about the roles on offer below.
Electrical Design Engineer (HV) – 47714
- Duties include providing input and support through the full life cycle of projects from sales to service, and producing electrical designs in relation to power generation.
- The ideal candidate should have knowledge of and experience in installation techniques with high voltage systems, and an understanding of all aspects of the combined heat and power industry.
- Excellent benefits including competitive salary, flexible working policy, company car allowance and annual performance bonus.
Electrical Design Engineer (LV) – 47713
- Duties include producing electrical design packages to enable successful installation, commissioning, operation and service of combined heat and power units.
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in designing control systems and have experience in installation techniques in low voltage systems including earthing practices.
- Benefits include competitive salary, access to company rewards and discounts, and annual performance bonus.